Table of Contents
- Am I eligible for Viome?
- Is Viome available for children?
- Can I use Viome if I am pregnant?
- Can I use Viome if I am taking medication?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Viome?
- Viome is not available in my country yet. Can I purchase a subscription anyway?
Am I eligible for Viome?
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- You must agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- You must be willing and able to log in to your Viome account on our website or on the Viome mobile app.
- You must be located in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore, Australia or the U.K. - If you are outside our service area, please sign up for our international mailing list and we will notify you when Viome becomes available in your area. Viome is currently unavailable in New York state.
If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact us.
Is Viome available for children?
Viome is available for both adults and minors. Children under the age of 18 must sign a separate consent form and parents must sign a parental assent form.
All Viome accounts must be set up with a unique email address - parents cannot share accounts with their children at this time.
When registering a kit for a minor, be sure to select the appropriate age option. Failure to do so could result in a delay in processing results and recommendations.
Results and recommendations for minors may take a few days longer to process than for adults - please be aware of this when ordering Viome for a minor.
Can I use Viome if I am pregnant?
Pregnancy will affect your Viome results. However, you may be interested in understanding how your gut microbiome changes during and after your pregnancy. It's completely up to you whether you want to wait until a later date to sign up.
Can I use Viome if I am taking medication?
Yes, you can still conduct Viome testing while on medication.
You will have an opportunity to input which medications you’re taking in our questionnaires, and this will be taken into consideration when your recommendations are generated.
Some medications, such as antibiotics and antivirals, can affect your microbiome. Whether you choose to test while on antibiotics or not is up to you! If you'd like to wait, we recommend waiting at least 3 months after you finish your course of antibiotics to test.
If you have any questions about your specific situation, please don't hesitate to send us a message here!
Do I need a smartphone to use Viome?
We strive to make Viome easily accessible! It's ok if you don't have a smartphone. You can access your Viome account on the web dashboard. The web dashboard is supported on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
To access your web dashboard, simply visit www.viome.com and then click Login at the top right corner of the page.
NOTE: If you do not have a smartphone, you must have regular access to a computer with internet to use Viome. Please use one of the supported browsers listed above. We cannot mail paper copies of your results and recommendations to you for any reason. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Viome is not available in my country yet. Can I get a test kit anyway?
Currently, Viome is only available in select locations (United States, Canada, France, Germany, Australia and the U.K).
If you live outside our current service area, you are welcome to contact us and we will add you to our international mailing list, so we can notify you when service is available in your area!