Table of Contents
- How can I find where to answer my questionnaires?
- How can I make sure that I completed all of my questionnaires?
- Why are questionnaires important?
How can I find where to answer my questionnaires?
When you log into your Viome account on the website, look for the Questionnaires section on the left-hand menu bar, and click on it. Be patient when you log in - sometimes, the menu bar can take a minute or two to load.
To access questionnaires on the mobile app, log in, and then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the first screen. Tap on My Account and then Questionnaires.
Still have questions? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
How can I make sure that I completed all of my questionnaires?
Once you finish answering all questions, you will see a check mark next to each completed questionnaire in the Viome app and on the website.
The check marks will only appear if every question in the questionnaire is answered. Please review your individual questionnaires carefully. For privacy reasons, our Customer Support team cannot see individual questionnaire responses. Viome questionnaires include the following:
- Gut Intelligence Sample
Each section should have a check-mark next to the title if the questionnaire is fully complete. If the questionnaire is not complete, you'll see a red bar and a time estimate. In the example below, the Gut Intelligence Sample questionnaire is complete. The Symptoms questionnaire is incomplete, and should take about 10 minutes to complete.
Important Note: Once you submit a questionnaire, the answers can't be modified. If you made a mistake and need to re-do a questionnaire, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
Why are questionnaires important?
The responses to your questionnaires help us better understand you and how Viome can best help you achieve your wellness goals. We use this information to tailor your recommendations.
It's also important to know that answering all of the General Questions is required for our Artificial Intelligence to process your results and recommendations through our bioinformatics pipeline - so be sure to finish them as soon as possible after collecting your sample!
You'll see two tabs for questionnaires in your account when visiting the questionnaires section:
- General Questions - Answering this set of questions is required for Viome to publish results and recommendations on each sample that you collect. Prioritize answering these as soon as possible after collecting your sample.
- Progress Questions - These questions are optional, though we do recommend answering them on a weekly basis to track your progress when following Viome's dietary recommendations. Answers to progress questions will not be incorporated into your recommendations, until you re-test.