NOTE: The Viome website is supported on the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. The Viome website is not supported on Internet Explorer.
Table of Contents
- Logging in to your Viome account on the website
- Generating a printable PDF from the website
- App for iPhone
- App for Android phones
- Who is Vie and what can I expect from her?
Logging in to your Viome account on the website
To log in to your Viome account from the website, visit www.viome.com and click the Login button at the top right corner of the page.
Next, enter your email address and password in the dialog box that pops up, then click Submit. If you forgot your password, click on Reset in the bottom right corner of the box. If you run into any trouble, contact us!
NOTE: The Viome website is supported on the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Generating a printable PDF from the website
You can generate a printable PDF of your results and recommendations from your web portal. You can send this report to your own email address, or you can share it with someone else. Start by visiting www.viome.com and following these steps:
- Click the Login link at the top right corner of the page, then log in using your email address and password
- Click the Share My Report button from the menu on the left-hand sidebar of the page:
- Next, enter the email address where you'd like to send the PDF report. If you want a printable copy, you can just enter your own email. You can also enter the email address of a family member, medical practitioner, or anyone with whom you would like to share your Viome results and recommendations.
- A report of your latest results and recommendations will be sent to the specified email address. This email may take a few minutes to arrive. Check your spam folder if you don't see this in your inbox. The email will come from email@example.com.
- If you don't see it soon, and you've checked your spam folder, contact us for help.
NOTE: The Viome website is supported on the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
App for iPhone
Before downloading the iOS app, make sure you've already created your account. To download the app for iPhone, click this link.
Alternatively, you can visit the app store, then search for Viome. Tap on GET to download. Once downloaded, you can log in to the mobile app using your email address and password.
Never miss a Viome update! Enable automatic app updates on your iPhone so that you never miss a Viome update. Check out this link to learn how to enable automatic updates on your iPhone.
NOTE: The Viome app for iOS is supported on iOS versions 11 and later.
App for Android phones
Before downloading the Android app, make sure you've already created your account. To download the app for Android, visit the Google Play store, then search for Viome. You can also click the link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apppoint.viome
Once downloaded, you can log in to the mobile app using your email address and password.
NOTE: The Viome app for Android is supported on Android version 5 (Lollipop) and later.
Who is Vie and what can I expect from her?
Vie is an artificial intelligence platform. Vie is trained using data gathered from our customer’s microbiome RNA sequencing and other biological data (if available) in addition to expert knowledge, scientific literature and customer feedback based on your food intake and mood.
We use a variety of algorithms that takes the above information and builds “models” of what is happening in the microbiome, then uses those models to reason through specific situations to make decisions about customers’ health indicators and recommendations.
Most of these algorithms are trained through expert knowledge and judgment, and are hence known to be supervised. We also use unsupervised algorithms to explore the data and discover patterns that human experts may have missed, with the goal that these insights can enrich our knowledge of the microbiome.
This process is an ongoing loop where we train Vie, analyze situations with it, take the resulting outcomes and apply it to our ongoing improvements and discovery, constantly refining every step of the way.
Vie is also known to provide the latest features and updates on the app, so you can maximize the benefits of Viome.
Vie, which appears as speech bubble on your app, can provide answers to frequently asked questions and lets you know when recommendations change. But Vie is an ever-learning AI platform that is continually learning and improving.