Before you ship, please ensure that you have completed all the required steps, so that there is no delay in processing your sample:
1. Did you register your kit online?
2. Did you place the brown capped tube inside the rigid safety bag, and seal it?
3. Did you place the rigid safety bag inside the return mailer, and seal it?
Note: Your sample is stable in the mail for upwards of 4 weeks. If for any reason your sample is compromised when it reaches our lab, we will provide you with a new collection kit.
Shipping Samples from Canada
Suggested return shipping for Canadian customers:
You may visit a post office to buy postage to return your sample. A step-by-step guide is below. A CN 22 customs form must be submitted with your shipment. This is included with your kit. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping.
Canada guide to shipping from the Post Office:
Please follow these steps below if you plan to visit post office and send the package.
- Step 1 - Ensure your sample is sealed in the rigid safety bag, and this is sealed in the return envelope. Your return envelope should contain the following certificate of non-biological material - you should leave this in the envelope and send it along with your sample.
- Step 2 - Sign the CN 22 customs form.
- Step 3 - Ask for the “Small Packet USA” shipping option.
Recipient details are as follows:
81 Camino Entrada, Suite 100
Los Alamos, NM 87544
If asked what is in the return envelope, refer to the CN 22 form affixed to the return envelope.